Blog - Simply Incontinence Care
- Costly Mistakes, Saving Your Money
- Healing and Wellness
- Attends Discreet Underwear Day/Night - Excellent Overnight Product $43.19 per case with coupon "thank you"
- Here's What Makes Seniors Feel and Act Younger
- Dementia From A Caretaker’s Viewpoint
- We are saying "thank you" with 10% OFF for a LIMITED TIME!
- June 10% off Coupon Special ---Enter "June" for 10% off Entire Purchase
- Welcome to our online store
Quality of life includes a sense of happiness and peace of mind that stems from daily activities of wholesome living and caring.
Because Tranquility products provide exceptional capacity and comfort. Needless wasteful changes are eliminated and product users can enjoy uninterrupted sleep and normal socialization. These are important factors of healing and wellness. In most cases, up to 6-8 hours of protection is provided before a change is needed. Caregivers and family members notice that when product users sleep better (especially dementia and behaviorally challenged people), anxiety, irritation, and agitation are virtually eliminated. Tranquility products' superior performance ends embarrassment and social isolation while creating a more inviting atmosphere for family and friends.
Attends Discreet Underwear Day/Night - Excellent Overnight Product $43.19 per case with coupon "thank you"
- High Performance DermaDry® Technology
- 30% more absorbent capacity to lock in wetness
- Dual Leakage Protection
- Odor Shield for confidence and dignity
- Soft, cloth-like breathable fabric
- Partial Belly Elastic
- Tear-away side panels for fast and easy removal
- Recommended for moderate to heavy incontinence
Being the Caregiver for Someone with Dementia is Often Challenging
Being the primary caregiver to a loved one with dementia can be a challenging task, to say the least. Aaron Howard from The Jewish Herald Voice shares the story of Holly Gershbein who is the caregiver for her mother Bertha. Dementia may decrease a person’s ability to process information, but that does not mean you cannot show them that you care. Listen with your heart and give them plenty of love, and while you are at it pat yourself on the back. Sometimes life can be tough, but you are doing a great job.