- High Performance DermaDry® Technology
- 30% more absorbent capacity to lock in wetness
- Dual Leakage Protection
- Odor Shield for confidence and dignity
- Soft, cloth-like breathable fabric
- Partial Belly Elastic
- Tear-away side panels for fast and easy removal
- Recommended for moderate to heavy incontinence
- Welcome to Our New Look
- Costly Mistakes, Saving Your Money
- Healing and Wellness
- Attends Discreet Underwear Day/Night - Excellent Overnight Product $43.19 per case with coupon "thank you"
- Here's What Makes Seniors Feel and Act Younger
- Dementia From A Caretaker’s Viewpoint
- We are saying "thank you" with 10% OFF for a LIMITED TIME!
- June 10% off Coupon Special ---Enter "June" for 10% off Entire Purchase
- Welcome to our online store
Attends Discreet Underwear Day/Night - Excellent Overnight Product $43.19 per case with coupon "thank you"
There is a Lot You Can Do to Feel More Vibrant
Being the Caregiver for Someone with Dementia is Often Challenging
Being the primary caregiver to a loved one with dementia can be a challenging task, to say the least. Aaron Howard from The Jewish Herald Voice shares the story of Holly Gershbein who is the caregiver for her mother Bertha. Dementia may decrease a person’s ability to process information, but that does not mean you cannot show them that you care. Listen with your heart and give them plenty of love, and while you are at it pat yourself on the back. Sometimes life can be tough, but you are doing a great job.